Thursday, February 7, 2008

Geographically Undesirable

So I know that previously I was making fun of some of these guys but then there are times I feel terrible for closing out a match. I have to decide whether I want to communicate with these men based on their profile and/ or pictures.  As usual Chemistry sends me potential matches from the entire eastern seaboard. From Marlton, NJ and Greencastle, PA. The dude from NJ appears to be in a wheel chair so I feel ever worse about closing him out. And the man from PA is OLD (yes even by my standards) and I truly don't think he could make the drive without one of his grandchildren driving him here. I need to go and find where Chemistry accepts suggestions and plead with them to add in 'geographically undesirable' as a way to close a match.
And yes I have let some of them sit in my 'interested in you' inbox but then they send a 'nudge' and that drives me crazy. I mean I am trying to let them down easy and then once they nudge me I feel like 'OK so I guess you want the door slammed.'

No comments: