Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A word from our Sponsors

I am proud of myself because I did something completely out of character for me.  For those of you that know me you are not going to believe it.  

Today I went to the White House to attend the Stanley Cup presentation to the Mighty Ducks.  There was a nice looking Secret Service man that I smiled at and said hello to.  Following the presentation there was a reception and people were getting autographs from the players.  So as I was leaving I handed this dude (yes the Secret Service man) a business card (which were recently given to me by 2 close friends, who from here on out will be known as my Proud Sponsors).  As I gave it to him I looked up at him and said, "Lately I am living life by the rule of 'you only live once.'  And I would love to hear from you."  

YES - for real!

I am really taking this dating thing to a whole new level.

No worries.  I don't imagine I'll ever hear from him.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obviously he will do a background investigation on you before he calls you. And if you do go on a first date, I doubt he will show you his ID and allow you to look through his cell phone. But he may allow you to feel his weapon.