Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mercury is in retrograde

So I got a new possible match today who is 50 years old and wants children.  I quickly closed it.  Even if he had a kid this year he would be 68 when it graduated.  I mean who approaching 70 can stay awake until 11:30 pm to make sure his child comes home in time for curfew? 

I heard from Pat and he offered to meet me on Saturday for coffee again or maybe catch a yoga class.  I think it is weird but I will respond with a yes to seeing him on Saturday and I'll ask what type of yoga it is and go from there.  Please feel free to post your thoughts about this as a comment because quite frankly I do not know what to think.  I mean this is date 2 and I get that men like to check out women's bodies but there won't be much of a chance to chat during a class.

I have spoken with Eric again and I think we are going to meet for a drink Friday evening in Crystal City.  Our second conversation seemed better but than the first but again I found myself drifting off because he just rambles.

A close friend of mine told me Mercury is in retrograde.  Since I didn't understand what this meant I googled it.  It seems that means this is a time when communications can get confused. It will be this way until the 25th.  This doesn't bode well for my dates this weekend.      



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yoga is an odd second date. Bull riding is OK for a second date, but not yoga.