Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dating offline was not so bad

A quick recap of the date:  I am thankful it was finally a date that did not include my computer.  Although I did feel a bit lonely without the warm feeling of my macbook on my lap.  After all we (my computer and me) have been together daily working on this for 2 weeks.  

To answer some questions I apparently failed to address:  He is cute.  He is on the skinny side for me (6'2" and 200 lbs).  Conversation was easy even though I feared it would be awkward.  He did pay for dinner and I insisted on leaving the tip.  After dinner we went to Bailey's for a few drinks, played checkers and watched the game.  If I check all my mistrust in men at my keyboard it really was a great date!  

I even thought about sending him an ecard saying 'thanks for not lying on your profile.'
 
Back in the saddle today though.  Chemistry sent me a match from Philadelphia- Is that in my dating pool?  Certainly not according to me.  The guy was funny in his profile and that is probably closer than Gloucester but I had to close that match.  

My next dream boat I am waiting on right now is Devin.  He's 6'2" and quite cute in his picture.  
peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next stop: DATE LAB! You have to do this so that I can live vicariously through you (my husband won't let me do it).

http://datelab.washpost.com/