Sunday, January 6, 2008

Jackpot? Let's hope

Well today I am a bit more optimistic since Brandon, someone who was sent to me as a possible match, has automotive industry listed as his occupation (jackpot!).  Now I realize this could simply mean he pumps gas somewhere but I have to hope he can run some diagnostic test and provide advice when a car is rattling.  A mechanic would be a significant gain into my circle of friends.  Of course he has yet to see my picture.  Also as I read his profile in its entirety he does not have white listed as one of his desired ethnicities.  I expressed interest anyways.  I mean he was sent to me as a possible match.  Like I said I am optimistic!

I have not heard anything from the chef from Gloucester.  I am in his holding pattern until he writes or closes me.  Please let me know directions to the bridge that has been built to get me over this one.

My other favorite from today was a man who is 48 and said 'time's awastin'' so 'let's get started quickly on a family'.  Again there must be site for folks who are interested in having unprotected sex in hopes of procreating without even knowing each other.  I am certain that neither site I am on lists this as their mission.

My next stop will be the Washingtonian personals section.  Lots of freaks to pick from.  I will get a date at some point!

peace

1 comment:

S said...

make sure you don't give your home phone number out! we wouldn't want him to google your address!