Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My inbox is full but my life is empty

I am managing this whole process much better these days.  I get 5 new matches from chemistry everyday and I am disciplined about saying yay or nay right away.  From there I return interest meters, short answers and emails.  I am now down to 30 mins a day and that's it.  I plan on taking a day off soon!

I have even started searching!  We are rolling now.  I winked at 3 people.  I feel like that saves me (and them) time from writing useless emails if they aren't interested.  Who knows? 

Pat had to change our date so we are meeting Saturday morning for coffee.  I bet he got someone younger and cuter for Friday night- Go Pat!

I think I will see Victor again on Friday evening or for the game on Sunday.  That will be date 3.  My goal is 3 different guys that I go out on 3 dates with.  I thought that was a bit lofty but here we go.  I have no plans for what to do after our third date.  I guess we keep going out?  Please share your advice!

Look out for some guest bloggers...ladies we are anxious for your posts!  

peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agh, I hate the wink!!! If a guy winks at me, do I wink back? Or do I email him? If I email him is that the same as making the first move? Agh, I hate the wink! I don't get it!