Thursday, January 3, 2008

The hits (not hotties) just keep on coming...

So I have one guy that hasn't even seen my picture yet and already is telling me he 'loves to hang out in the city when he gets a chance...which is not often due to work.'  This reads to me that he is already finding excuses not to see me.  Hope I am not breaking any hearts here but I am not responding to him.

Due to foolish curiosity, I have expressed interest in Mao Bing but allow me to say that he listed his religion as Gnostic.  I am truly hoping he has his own definition for that however he may just have meant agnostic.  We may never know because once he sees my pic he may close the match.  

I knew I had found my true love today when one guy who is 37 wrote that he can play cards all night long.  I need someone to start researching if cards is code for something - let's hope so.  He lists his income $25,000- $50,000 and says he lives alone.  He then writes how he loves to take road trips.  With gas prices these days do you think date night could turn into hitch hiking? 

One guy actually has his headline read 'twin daughters...and they're pistols.'  As I read his profile he explains he is a widower and his twins are 15 months old.  'Pick me please' is all I can think.  His headline should read 'seeking instant mom'.  I plan on expressing interest back in him since at least he is honest.

I can only commit to this for 3 months and one friend has already told me I should rename this date in 08 Q1.  Since that is too complicated for me to change the name I just wanted to adjust expectations.  I am only committing to this until 1 April.  But I am getting ahead of myself here because none of these freaks may ever even agree to a date with me.  I have no potential dates lined up yet.  The closest I am right now to a first date is with a bald, white, 50 year old chemical engineer named Michael in Arlington.  





No comments: