Wednesday, January 2, 2008

MAO BING

GAWD BLESS!

Well the show must go on, or for me get started.  

I am not sure where to start so I'll start with Mao Bing.  He is one of the 'interested in me' people from chemistry.  No pic.  Now I promised that I would have very few rules on this dating frenzy but PULEEZ.   Let me tell you that his profile says he is white and 5'11 (yes white).  His minimum height requirement for his date is 4 feet.  At least I know I've got that covered.  Seriously, doesn't that qualify as a small person?  Don't they have a dating service online that caters to that?  They must!

Then there is Mr. Better Than Chocolate who again didn't have a pic but his profile says he is bald.  I guess I didn't check the ethnicity because let me tell you how shocked I was to see his pic and - Bingo - he's white.  I am crazy to even try this.  

One military dude got my pic and closed the match.  Guess I am not pretty enough for the military folk.  So here is a guy that all day mostly sees just men and I don't make the grade.

Stay tuned......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good For YOU!! You're using CAPITAL letters and everything...I can't believe it. There is a gem out there and maybe it's a white guy named Mao...meow. Keep up the good work!

S said...

MAO BING!!! I think you should go out on a date or least get more information from this Bing guy... maybe his name is a bug joke and he is just a funny guy. The alternative is that he is a freak!