Friday, January 18, 2008

Weekend Off

 Well I have had a change in plans and will be going to Vegas for the weekend.  That said I had to reschedule my Saturday am coffee meeting with Pat.  I guess I need to clarify that I said he is cute but failed to mention that he is white.  Anywho, we have been emailing since this whole gig began and I told him I had been to NH and Vegas over the holidays.  So I couldn't then say I was going to Vegas again on short notice for fear he will see this as a signal of a huge problem.  I will explain it all to him when we meet- if that doesn't scare him off then that's a good start.  

I am in open communication status with about 4 men on chemistry.  One is named Eric.  He seems quite slender and he is an African American.  He emailed this to me "Your eyes have a story that they are waiting to tell... What is that story?"  I mean I get that everyone has a pick up line they use as a hook but I know he's got to have something better.  I will wait until my return to write to him.  I am open to suggestions.

I got the speed dating suggestion and have added to my list.  I need to get through January.

peace

 

No comments: