Monday, January 14, 2008

A few extra lbs?

Updates- I am submitting an application to date lab.  I am sure they get a million so let's not get our hopes up.

Victor and I went out again on Sunday to watch the Dallas game.  I had another nice time.  I am a bit concerned that he doesn't have much game since he calls and texts at least twice a day and seems to have all the time in the world to see me.  But maybe that is sweet.  Time will tell.  I am attempting to follow the 4 man plan (I don't have it all memorized yet) so I  have to pretend like I am busy and don't have a lot of time just for him.  Of course he is only 1 man and to follow the plan I need 3 more.  I guess when I tell him I am busy I am actually busy recruiting (no so successfully I may add) more men.  

I have a potential 'new' date with a white man named Pat.  He is kinda cute.

My thought for today is on body types.  So on these websites you select your body type- slender, athletic and toned, curvy (for me), etc. Then I guess for men from there it goes a few extra lbs, stocky or heavyset. Now I'll tell I love the large man however they need to state that they are heavyset. I mean they list a few extra lbs and when I get a pic they are like 300 lbs. That to me is heavyset. I got love for it but lets call it what it is. Maybe these sites should just use the BMI scale. At least it is more objective.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just have to realize that all the information on the dating sites is optimistic. Women do the same thing--they say they are average weight, but their pictures prove otherwise.